Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur Travel Guide
Kuala Lumpur is a busy city with ordered skyscrapers, six-lane highways, colonial architecture and lots of greenery. Home to the Petronas Twin Towers, it is a shopping mecca with some of Southeast Asia’s largest malls, housing the world’s top brands, and street markets where you can get one-of-a-kind items.
Sure, there is a lot of traffic, but turn a corner and the city bursts to exotic life with mosques and temples side-by-side with street markets and towering high rises. Plus, if you need more reason to love KL there is the food – with thousands of restaurants serving every imaginable type of food to suit every budget.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner