Kuala Lumpur Activities
What to Do in Kuala Lumpur
Southeast Asia’s youngest capital Kuala Lumpur plays host to a variety of ethnic groups like Malays, Chinese, Indians and sundry influences, with each band of locals bringing its own brand of culture to the drawing board. Travellers can’t deny that the city’s got an undeniably vast array of retail therapy options – the capital houses some of the country’s trendiest mammoth shopping malls and street markets.
Central KL is quite compact with multilane highways and a labyrinth of narrow alleyways; New-York-like traffic snarl ups are common occurrences but despite this the capital manages to retain its sophisticated urban appeal. KL’s smorgasbord of cuisine is incontestable – the best place to sample a great deal of the city’s cuisine is from the stalls that line Chinatown’s five-foot-wide walkways.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur