Kuala Lumpur Sports and Activities
What to Do in Kuala Lumpur
There are plenty of activities in Kuala Lumpur happening at all times during the day and night. If you’re an adventure seeker or travelling with children, there are plenty of exciting theme parks and thrilling rides within the city while well-preserved rainforests and agricultural parks are situated within an hour’s drive from KL city centre, where you can swim in crystal clear waters, hike in verdant jungles, or even enjoy a picnic by stunning waterfalls.
Kuala Lumpur also has a thriving arts and entertainment scene, playing host to a variety of live concerts, dance festivals, theatrical shows, as well as cultural dances. If rest and relaxation is what you’re craving (especially after a day of exploring KL), there are plenty of spa centres available here, offering facial and body treatments as well as pampering massages. With a seemingly endless list of Kuala Lumpur activities, your stay here will be anything but dull.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown