Kuala Lumpur Airports
Kuala Lumpur Information
Catering to a booming tourism industry, Kuala Lumpur airports are fitted with top-notch facilities, ample shopping and dining venues, spacious terminals, as well as quality accommodations situated within walking distances. Malaysia’s primary international aviation gateway, Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Sepang houses luxury lounges, a wide variety of restaurants, children’s play areas and duty-free stores.
Situated two kilometres away is KLIA2, the world's largest airport for budget airlines with an integrated complex with an express railway link to KL Sentral. Approximately 30 minutes away from the city centre is Subang International Airport, a no-frills terminal with just one stretch of essential stores and restaurants. Airports in Kuala Lumpur also offer great convenience to those who are visiting this city for the first time, with plenty of public transportation and private limousines that charter tourists directly to their chosen accommodation.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown