Kuala Lumpur Airports
Kuala Lumpur Information
Catering to a blossoming tourism industry and high demand in domestic travels, Kuala Lumpur houses three massive airports with top-notch facilities, ample shopping and dining venues, spacious terminals, as well as quality accommodations situated within walking distances.
Malaysia’s primary international aviation gateway, Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Sepang houses luxury lounges, a wide variety of restaurants, children’s play areas and duty-free stores. Situated two kilometres away is KLIA2, the world's largest airport for budget airlines with an integrated complex with an express railway link to KL Sentral. Approximately 30 minutes away from the city centre is Subang International Airport, a no-frills terminal with just one stretch of essential stores and restaurants.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Are you coming to Kuala Lumpur anytime soon?
Enjoy 5% discount KLIA Ekspres Return fare tickets when you purchase the tickets online via https://www.kliaekspres.com/buy-ticket. Simply key in the promo code "AWDRN14" to redeem the discount.
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur