Kuala Lumpur Attractions
What to See in Kuala Lumpur
The most popular and iconic attractions in Kuala Lumpur have come to define the city as a tourist destination – from the unmistakable outline of the Petronas Twin Towers to the colossal standing Buddha image found outside Batu Caves. However, Kuala Lumpur attractions comprise so much more for those who want to look deeper into this fascinating city.....from the colourful Petaling Street market in Chinatown Kuala Lumpur and the famous Sultan Abdul Samad Building in the city’s colonial quarter, to the indoor Aquaria KLCC oceanarium and Petrosains Art Gallery in Suria KLCC.
There is a lot of greenery in Kuala Lumpur, with the Lake Gardens home to popular bird and deer parks you can freely visit, or you can head to i-City Shah Alam to take cool photos of its nightly colourful display of LED-lit attractions. We have covered the traditional, popular and unconventional Kuala Lumpur attractions on offer, sorted by location and even theme, making it easy for you to choose where to visit first.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur