Kuala Lumpur Attractions by Areas
What to See in Kuala Lumpur
Attractions in KL consist of some of the most unique landmarks in the world, where traditional, culturally rich sights coexist harmoniously with more modern architecture. Occupying both sides of the sightseeing spectrum, there’s definitely something to see for everyone who’s visiting this modern city. Easily accessible via a number of public transportation options and pedestrian bridges, the city centre is divided into three main areas; namely, KLCC, Chinatown, and Bukit Bintang.
Offering ample sightseeing opportunities, KLCC is home to the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, Aquaria KLCC, Menara KL Tower, Petrosains, and Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve. Meanwhile, Chinatown KL is home to sprawling flea markets selling beautiful handicrafts and well-preserved Buddhist temples, while Putrajaya (Malaysia’s federal administrative capital) has found a winning formula and is sticking to it with large scale attractions surrounded by lush greenery: the Putra Mosque and Putra Perdana. From towering contemporary architectures to century-old Buddhist temples, these KL attractions are definite must-visits on any traveller’s sightseeing itinerary.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown