Kuala Lumpur Attractions by Areas
What to See in Kuala Lumpur
Attractions in KL consist of some of the most unique landmarks in the world, where traditional, culturally rich sights coexist harmoniously with more modern architecture. Occupying both sides of the sightseeing spectrum, there’s definitely something to see for everyone who’s visiting this modern city. Easily accessible via a number of public transportation options and pedestrian bridges, the city centre is divided into three main areas; namely, KLCC, Chinatown, and Bukit Bintang.
Offering ample sightseeing opportunities, KLCC is home to the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, Aquaria KLCC, Menara KL Tower, Petrosains, and Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve. Meanwhile, Chinatown KL is home to sprawling flea markets selling beautiful handicrafts and well-preserved Buddhist temples, while Putrajaya (Malaysia’s federal administrative capital) has found a winning formula and is sticking to it with large scale attractions surrounded by lush greenery: the Putra Mosque and Putra Perdana. From towering contemporary architectures to century-old Buddhist temples, these KL attractions are definite must-visits on any traveller’s sightseeing itinerary.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur