KLCC Park in Kuala Lumpur
KLCC Park is a 50-acre garden set close to Suria KLCC shopping centre. Designed by Roberto Burle Marx, it was designed to provide a touch of greenery for the Petronas Twin Towers and the areas surrounding it. On the park grounds is a 10,000sqm manmade lake (Lake Symphony) with a 43m bridge that cuts across.
Unquestionably, Lake Symphony is the reason most people frequent the park; it has water fountains that can shoot water up to a height of 42m. These daily water shows occur at noon and in the evenings and are popular with kids. KLCC Park has over 1,900 indigenous trees from 74 species; 40 of these trees were transplanted from the former Selangor Turf Club racecourse, which lies to the southeast of the city.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Besides the various waterfalls, fountains, cascade and reflecting pools scattered around the park, there are a variety of facilities at KLCC Park including a two-acre children’s playground, a 1.3km-long jogging track, shelters and benches, patterned footpaths and sculptures. On KLCC Park’s western stretch is a public children’s swimming pool.
- Location: Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Tel: +603 2380 9032