KLCC Park is a 50-acre garden set close to Suria KLCC shopping centre. Designed by Roberto Burle Marx, it was designed to provide a touch of greenery for the Petronas Twin Towers and the areas surrounding it. On the park grounds is a 10,000sqm manmade lake (Lake Symphony) with a 43m bridge that cuts across.
Unquestionably, Lake Symphony is the reason most people frequent the park; it has water fountains that can shoot water up to a height of 42m. These daily water shows occur at noon and in the evenings and are popular with kids. KLCC Park has over 1,900 indigenous trees from 74 species; 40 of these trees were transplanted from the former Selangor Turf Club racecourse, which lies to the southeast of the city.
Besides the various waterfalls, fountains, cascade and reflecting pools scattered around the park, there are a variety of facilities at KLCC Park including a two-acre children’s playground, a 1.3km-long jogging track, shelters and benches, patterned footpaths and sculptures. On KLCC Park’s western stretch is a public children’s swimming pool.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Private Grand City Overview with Lunch
- Location: Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Tel: +603 2380 9032