Perdana Botanical Garden in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur Attractions0
Perdana Botanical Garden are part of the Lake Gardens in KL. Located on a small hill overlooking the KL Bird Park. The best time to visit the gardens is during the weekends when the entire place is turned into a colourful flower bazaar.
Also known as the Taman Bunga Raya and Taman Bunga Orkid respectively, the former houses a collection of over 500 hibiscus flowers while the latter has about 800 species of orchids. The one-ha park has lovely pergolas, manmade fountains, twisting brooks and a beautiful art gallery, the Gallery Tropika.Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
How to Get There & Back
Bus 21C or 48C from behind Kotaraya Plaza runs a route past the KL Bird Park (which is right opposite the Orchid & Hibiscus Gardens). If you are coming from Chow Kit, you can hop on bus 18 or 21A and get off at the old railway station: the gardens are a short walk away from here.
To get back to the city walk to the KL Bird Park: there are usually plenty of taxis waiting here. If you do not want to walk to the Bird Park, then it may be worth chartering a taxi or booking one ahead of time.
Perdana Botanical Garden
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 07:00 – 20:00
- Location: Jalan Perdana, Taman Tasik Perdana
You May Also Like