PETRONAS Art Gallery is also known as Galeri PETRONAS. It has over 1,000 local and international, traditional and contemporary works of art ranging from paintings and photographs to costumes and crafts. It is an easy place to find as it is located within the Suria KLCC shopping mall.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
The PETRONAS Art Gallery is an understated yet elegant and brightly-lit gallery and was established in 1993 to support the development of art in the country. The non-profit gallery has a programme of changing art, craft and design exhibitions so each visit to the gallery is a unique experience. It used to be located in the Dayabumi Complex but moved to its present location in 1998.
PETRONAS Art Gallery
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 20:00 Tuesday – Sunday
- Address: Lot 341 – 343, Level 3, Suria KLCC, PETRONAS Twin Towers
- Tel: +603 2051 7770