Putra World Trade Centre in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur Attractions0
Putra World Trade Centre is an international convention and trade fair location. Also known as Pusat Dagangan Dunia Putra, the 42-storey complex spans across 1.7 million sqft. The US$10 million complex was constructed in 1981 and it is located to the north of the city centre on Jalan Tun Ismail.
A popular spot for some of the country's major exhibitions, Malaysia is justifiably proud of it. The luxurious complex of buildings includes the Pan-Pacific Hotel, a sleek 41-storey office block and a 253,000sqft exhibition centre (with four halls) topped with a Minangkabau-style roof. The top floor of this luxurious centre is home to the UMNO (United Malays National Organisation) offices, former Prime Minister Dr. Mahatir Mohamad’s ruling party.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Good to Know
second floor. In the past, major international events such as the PATA General Conference (1986), CHOGM Head of State Meeting (1989) and NAM General Conference (2003) been held at Putra World Trade Centre.
The complex is easily accessible via taxi; alternatively, the PWTC Ampang Line LRT station is just a short walk away.
Putra World Trade Centre
- Address: 41, Jalan Tun Ismail, KL
- Tel: +603 2614 6999
You May Also Like