Putra World Trade Centre in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur Attractions
Putra World Trade Centre is an international convention and trade fair location. Also known as Pusat Dagangan Dunia Putra, the 42-storey complex spans across 1.7 million sqft. The US$10 million complex was constructed in 1981 and it is located to the north of the city centre on Jalan Tun Ismail.
A popular spot for some of the country's major exhibitions, Malaysia is justifiably proud of it. The luxurious complex of buildings includes the Pan-Pacific Hotel, a sleek 41-storey office block and a 253,000sqft exhibition centre (with four halls) topped with a Minangkabau-style roof. The top floor of this luxurious centre is home to the UMNO (United Malays National Organisation) offices, former Prime Minister Dr. Mahatir Mohamad’s ruling party.
Good to Know
second floor. In the past, major international events such as the PATA General Conference (1986), CHOGM Head of State Meeting (1989) and NAM General Conference (2003) been held at Putra World Trade Centre.
The complex is easily accessible via taxi; alternatively, the PWTC Ampang Line LRT station is just a short walk away.
Putra World Trade Centre
- Address: 41, Jalan Tun Ismail, KL
- Tel: +603 2614 6999
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner