Berjaya Hills Shopping
Where to Shop and What to Buy in Berjaya Hills
Berjaya Hills – recently renamed the Berjaya Hills Resort – is one of the country’s not-so-popular hill stations. The sprawling resort has its fair share of attractions but it’s not as exciting as its nearby superstar cousins Genting Highlands and Cameron Highlands. Truthfully this hill station is a little quiet but it’s this sense of peace and serenity that makes it so appealing to some – walk the cobble stone pathways, listen to the cuckoo clock tower and take in the sights of the castle drawbridge and moat.
If you’re looking for some bargain hunting, then you’re out of luck – Bukit Tinggi doesn’t have many appealing retail therapy options. There are only two souvenir stores there – the Les Cadeaux French features a variety of souvenirs and knick knacks that you can purchase to commemorate your trip. Meanwhile the La Lavande Creations is a craft store where you can buy pretty handicrafts with steep price tags.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown