First Time in Chinatown KL
What To Do In Chinatown KL In One Day
Travellers visiting Chinatown KL for the first time may know that it’s basically paradise for bargain hunters thanks to its marketplace, Petaling Street. Fitted with a massive green awning that covers the entire length of the street, you can find rows of stalls offering clothing, handbags, sunglasses, handicrafts, and accessories at dirt-cheap prices. Best of all, prices can be brought lower still as haggling is the way of life here.
Home to most of the local Chinese community, Chinatown KL also offers plenty of sightseeing opportunities such as beautifully-preserved Buddhist temples, traditional coffee houses, and art galleries. Budget-conscious travellers can also find plenty of backpacker inns and budget hotels, where they are minutes away from inexpensive hawker stalls, seafood restaurants, and fast food joints. Read on to discover what to do in Chinatown KL in one day.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown