Kuala Lumpur Restaurants
Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur are diverse, to say the least, ranging from all-day hawker centres, food courts, and quaint coffee shops to fine-dining restaurants and posh restobars. As a melting pot of vibrant Asian cultures and traditions, Kuala Lumpur is well-regarded for its wide array of tantalising local delicacies such as nasi lemak (rice cooked in coconut milk with anchovies and chilli paste), roti canai (Indian flatbread), bak kut teh (stewed pork ribs), and fried kuey teow.
Kuala Lumpur restaurants also cater to travellers and expats who crave something familiar, where authentic Spanish, Australian, French and other international eateries are available in abundance, particularly in the KL city centre. From humble hawker food stalls in Jalan Alor to award-winning Italian and Greek restaurants in KLCC, we’ve listed down some of the city’s finest gastronomic finds.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur