Kuala Lumpur Restaurants
What to Eat and Where to Eat in KL
Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur are diverse, to say the least, ranging from all-day hawker centres, food courts, and quaint coffee shops to fine-dining restaurants and posh restobars. As a melting pot of vibrant Asian cultures and traditions, Kuala Lumpur is well-regarded for its wide array of tantalising local delicacies such as nasi lemak (rice cooked in coconut milk with anchovies and chilli paste), roti canai (Indian flatbread), bak kut teh (stewed pork ribs), and fried kuey teow.
Kuala Lumpur restaurants also cater to travellers and expats who crave something familiar, where authentic Spanish, Australian, French and other international eateries are available in abundance, particularly in the KL city centre. From humble hawker food stalls in Jalan Alor to award-winning Italian and Greek restaurants in KLCC, we’ve listed down some of the city’s finest gastronomic finds.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown