Café Café Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur
Chinatown Restaurants & Dining0
Café Café is one of the most surprising entries in Kuala Lumpur’s list of best restaurants. A French-Italian fine dining restaurant, Café Café is no stranger to accolades and was nominated as the Best Continental Restaurant and Best Independent Restaurant in the 2010 Time Out KL Food Awards.
Highly recommended, the grandiose yet unpretentious Café Café practically transports you to Paris. Perfect for couples, the romantic interior has candlelit tables, French background music, chandeliers, and twinkling crystal decorations. Service, however, could be better and the restaurant is starting to look a little run down but the food more than makes up for it.Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Where Is Café Café?
A continental European restaurant well hidden in the unlikeliest of places along Jalan Maharajalela, it is a little difficult to find Café Café because of the lack of sign boards to guide the way, plus most of the shops along this row are closed at night. However, persistence in locating the dark and unpretentious corner lot unit (next to Bank Simpanan Nasional and across the road from Dewan Bahasa Dan Pustaka) is well worth it.
The Menu of Café Café
Café Café serves top-notch cuisine but dishes can get pricey. Stick to its signature dishes like duck confit, escargots in garlic-scented oil, truffled honey king prawns and tender burgundy cheeks of wagyu with red wine sauce, served with du puy lentils and seasonal mushroom.
Before dessert, Café Café serves diners strawberry sorbet to clear the palate and get you ready for its array of sinfully sweet concoctions; the chocolate tart is the winner hands-down but the tiramisu is also a must-try.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 24:00
- Address: 175, Jalan Maharajalela, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2145 8141
You May Also Like