Cafes in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur Coffee Spots
Cafes in Kuala Lumpur are well-loved by the young and trendy, offering hearty all-day brunch fare, quality coffee and tea, as well as sinfully sweet desserts in charming and unique vibes. Perfect for nursing a hangover or meeting up with friends over a good brew, most of these coffee joints can be found in Kuala Lumpur city centre and Bangsar, though there are several hidden gems within Publika Mall and Petaling Jaya.
Kuala Lumpur coffee spots are also heavily inspired by vibrant cafe cultures in cities like Melbourne, New York, and Seattle, where you can enjoy freshly baked European pastries, English breakfast sets, and fluffy pancakes paired with your choice espresso-based beverages or even indulge in some refreshing mimosas during laidback weekends.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown