Acme Bar & Coffee, Troika KL
With a kitchen that produces some of the most inexpensive yet exciting cooking in town, Acme Bar & Coffee is a destination restaurant popular as a neighbourhood breakfast bar during the day, while at night it functions as an ambitious dining room. The award winning bistro is set on the ground floor of the glamorous Troika Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday 11:00 – 24:00; Friday 11:00 – 01:00; Saturday 09:30 – 01:00; Sunday 09:30 – 24:00
- Address: G1, The Troika, 19, Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2162 2288
Bistro de Paris
Offering French fine dining experience, Bistro de Paris’ menu is filled with traditional French offerings from steak frites to crème brulé. Equipped with both air-conditioned and al fresco dining areas, the bistro comprises two storeys of French delights.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 11:00 – 15:00 & 18:00 – 22:30
- Address: 18-1 Jalan P. Ramlee
- Tel: (603) 2141 8005
- Cuisine: French
Bunga Emas Restaurant
Bunga Emas restaurant is a fine dining Malay eatery in The Royale Chulan Hotel KL with a decidedly regal air that is perfect for diners looking for something extra special. Expect expertly-crafted, haute cuisine, silver service, attractive surrounds and the chance to mix with some of Kuala Lumpur’s elite.
Conveniently situated just one km from Pavilion Read More...
- Opening Hours: 12:00 – 14:30; 19:00 – 22:30
- Address: The Royale Chulan Hotel Kuala Lumpur, 5, Jalan Conlay
- Tel: +603 2688 9688
Cedar on 15
The rooftop Cedar on 15 restaurant hasn’t caused many waves on Kuala Lumpur’s foodie scene and it is a mystery as to why it hasn’t. Its attractions are plentiful: it has a fantastic location on the 15th floor of Impiana KLCC Hotel (just opposite Suria KLCC), food is sumptuous and not overpriced, the ambiance refined and Read More...
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 02:00
- Address: 13 Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2147 1111
Chinoz on the Park
Chinoz on the Park is a trendy fusion restaurant in Suria KLCC, beloved for its location which affords diners some of the most up-close views of the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers and KLCC Park. In fact, if the weather is fine, grab a seat on the outdoor veranda as the unhampered views of the rich foliage is certainly magnificent. Set on the ground floor of the mall, mere steps away from the KLCC LRT station, its interior design is modern and trendy and you will discover a full house come rain or shine - a testament to the kitchen's talent.
Though it may seem impossible, Chinoz on the Park's all encompassing menu manages to distract from the views - expect standouts like the salmon avocado maki and carbonara pasta to capture your attention. A popular after-work drink spot for the office crowd, it is open from 08:00 - 24:00 daily.
- Opening Hours: 08:00 - 24:00
- Address: Ground floor, Suria KLCC, Jalan Ampang, 50088 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2166 8277
Dolly Dim Sum Restaurant
Serving authentic dim sum in a colourful setting, Dolly Dim Sum KL is a contemporary all-day eatery located within Avenue K Shopping Centre (opposite Suria KLCC).A popular breakfast amongst the local Chinese community, dim sum is a collection of three to four bite-sized portions of Cantonese delicacies placed on small saucers, kept hot in bamboo baskets. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:00 – 22:00
- MRT: KLCC
- Address: Lot G9, Ground Floor, Avenue K, 156, JalanAmpang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 21813830
Emporium Grand Cafe
About one km from Suria KLCC, along a labyrinth of streets beside Fraser Place, is the over-the-top Emporium Grand Cafe and Lounge. A surprising find in central Kuala Lumpur, this lavish restaurant and bar resembles a secret gentleman’s club. Head through its small set of wooden doors and you are greeted with a scene full of Read More...
- Opening Hours: 06:00 – 01:00 Monday - Saturday
- Address: Lot 163 YNH Fraser Place, Ground Floor, No. 10, Jalan Perak, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2166 1166 or +603 2170 6666 or +6012 678 4638
Mama San Kuala Lumpur
Mama San Kuala Lumpur delivers innovative Southeast Asian cuisine to KL City Centre with a prime spot at Suria KLCC Shopping Centre that overlooks the verdant KLCC Park. Inspired by Shanghai’s opulent 1920s era, this Southeast Asian restaurant and bar is fitted with traditional Chinese lamps, leather seats and deep wooden furnishing while its walls are Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 23:00, Saturday & Sunday 08:00 – 00:00
- Address: G46, Ground Level, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +6019 787 5810
Marble 8 on 56
Marble 8 on 56 is hailed as a haven for affluent steak-lovers, offering the finest cuts of Wagyu and Angus beef in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Set within a five-minute walk from the KLCC LRT station, this steakhouse shares a space with Nobu Kuala Lumpur, offering a combination of a fine-dining eatery and stylish bar.
Patrons Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 12:00 – 14:30 & 19:00 – 23:00, Saturday 19:00 – 23:00, Sunday 12:00 – 14:30 & 19:00 – 23:00
- Address: Level 56, Petronas Tower 3, Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2386 6030
If you’re a fan of good, old-fashioned steaks, look no further than Maredo’s Steakhouse. Located within Crown Regency Hotel, the steaks here are juicy and fresh – none of the frozen, chewy variety you tend to find elsewhere.
- Opening Hours:
Monday – Thursday 12:00 – 01:00
Friday & Saturday 12:00 – 02:00
Sunday 17:00 – 00:00.
- Address: Ground Floor, Crown Regency Hotel & Service Apartments, 12 Jalan P. Ramlee.
- Tel: (603) 21628268
- Cuisine: Argentinian, Steaks
Marini's on 57
Perfect for a surprising night of Italian sophistication, Marini’s on 57 is a restaurant on the 57th floor of Petronas Tower 3, with a menu of carefully chosen yet accomplished dishes. Comprising a restaurant, bar and lounge, a private elevator leads up to this posh, elegant space, with paintings by Italian artist, Rosalba Mangione hanging on Read More...
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – late Bar; 19:00 – late Restaurant; 15:00 – late Lounge
- Location: Level 57, Menara 3 Petronas, Persiaran KLCC, 50088 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2161 2880 or +603 2161 4880
Melur and Thyme
There aren't many non-Chinese restaurants in Kuala Lumpur that serve duck. Actually, there are almost none, so when we heard a duck-specialty halal restaurant popping up in KLCC, our interest was piqued. Melur and Thyme is a rebranded restaurant, formerly known as Duck & Such, and while duck is still the main ingredient on the menu, Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 08:00 – 22:00
- Address: GO3H-I Level Ground, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2181 8001
Nobu Kuala Lumpur
Nobu Kuala Lumpur is a Michelin-starred titan in the world of sushi, sashimi and tempura. The world famous restaurant, co-owned by American actor Robert De Niro, first started out in 1994 in New York. It went on to win critical acclaim for its glorious dishes that were classically comforting yet creative, and chef Nobu Matsuhisa and Read More...
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 23:00
- Address: Level 56, Menara 3 Petronas, Persiaran KLCC, 50088 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +60 3 2164 5084
Nyonya Colours is a restaurant that impresses us time and time again. Easily found in malls all around the city, this chain eatery’s simple yet pleasing design scheme (dark wood stools with hand-painted flower motifs, marble-topped tables and hardwood floors) is just one of its many highlights. The fact that food served is consistently great tasting only adds to its appeal – specialising in local favourites, it has a comfortingly ‘homemade’ taste to it. We love its reasonable prices – a plate of nasi lemak with rendang chicken is only RM9.80, while sweet savouries go for as low as RM0.80. Head here if you would like to sample local food in air-conditioned comfort and if you are keen on keeping a firm hold on those purse strings while doing so.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: K21, Level 2, Suria KLCC (and multiple locations around the city)
Ozeki Tokyo Cuisine
Everything is a work of art here in Ozeki Tokyo Cuisine – from ambience and décor, right down to taste and presentation of food. Even a seemingly-simple dish becomes a notable work of art here, dressed up prettily with a variety of tasty garnishings.
- Opening Hours:
Monday – Saturday 12:00 – 14:30 & 18:30 – 23:00
Sunday 12:00 – 14:30 & 18:30 – 22:30
- Address: Ground Floor, TA1 Tower, 22 Jalan P. Ramlee
- Tel: (603) 2166 4263
- Cuisine: Japanese
Passion Road Secret Garden
Passion Road Secret Garden restaurant along Jalan Yap Kwan Seng in Kuala Lumpur is a pretty quirky, lifestyle café that has caught the attention of locals for its stunning surrounds. Housed in a beautifully-preserved colonial heritage mansion, its setting is reminiscent of The Hanging Gardens of Babylon, with dense greenery of gorgeous flowering plants that encompass the venue. It is a favourite wedding function site, with an indoor and outdoor seating space, but also serves as a weekday lunch option.
Just a ten-minute walk from the PETRONAS Twin Towers, Though menu prices are almost-unbelievably reasonable, the kitchen does not compromise on the quality of lunch offerings. The menu changes every day and there are only two options, the RM10 or RM15 set meal; whichever you choose, the food is - without a doubt - sure to be tasty.
- Address: No 16, Lorong Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tel: +603 2166 7111
When you’re in Kuala Lumpur for the first time, it’s almost criminal not to indulge in local delicacies and watch colourful traditional dances. Located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city centre, Songket Restaurant Kuala Lumpur provides both culinary and cultural delights that will keep you entertained throughout the evening.
This high-end Malay restaurant is set Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 12:00 - 15:00& 18:00 - 23:00, Saturday & Sunday 17:00 - 23:00
- Address: 29, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 21613331
Tanzini Upper Deck
Tanzini Upper Deck restaurant certainly has a magical feel to it, whether that is because of its location on the 29th floor of G Tower Hotel in Kuala Lumpur along Jalan Tun Razak, provides diners with gorgeous views of the twinkling city centre, or the mirrored ceiling that conveys a supreme sense of space and, frankly,
- Opening Hours: 18:30 – 22:30 Monday – Saturday
- Address: Level 29, GTower, 199 Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tel: +603 2168 1899
The Grand Modesto's
Introducing a unique concept of trendy dining, chill-out lounge and clubbing venue under one roof, The Grand Modesto’s took the city by storm, quickly becoming a favourite venue among those who are not just hungry for food, but also hungry for the perfect place to chill out in.
- Opening Hours: Daily, 12:00 – 03:00
- Address: Lot 924 & 926, Jalan P. Ramlee.
- Tel: (603) 2713 2333
- Cuisine: Italian
We are almost tempted to let the food do the talking at Thirty8 Restaurant KL, an award-winning dining room, wine bar and lounge combo in the five-star Grand Hyatt Hotel KL. The kitchen is headed by executive chef Tommy Franssila from Sweden, and diners can expect a menu starring market focused, classic Chinese, Japanese and Read More...
- Opening Hours: 12:00 – 15:00 & 18:00 – 23:00
- Address: Level 38, 12 Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2182 1234
Troika Sky Dining
Troika Sky Dining can be described in one word - impressive. Kuala Lumpur locals are becoming spoilt for choice when it comes to fine dining restaurants with a view, but this venue certainly stands out from the pack. Set in Tower B of The Troika along Persiaran KLCC, it comprises two dining venues and a bar:
- Opening Hours: 12:00 – 15:00 and 18:00 – 23:00 (Strato); 16:00 – 01:00 (Claret); 18:30 – 22:30 (Cantaloupe Dining Room)
- Address: Level 23A, Tower B, The Troika, 19 Persiaran KLCC, 50450 KL
- Tel: +603 2162 0886
Zenzero restaurant is a casually elegant Italian eatery in St. Mary’s Place along Jalan Tengah that offers a dining experience of the finest quality. A current hot topic in Kuala Lumpur’s foodie scene, it is located within a one km radius of several iconic city attractions such as the PETRONAS Twin Tower, Menara KL and Pavilion KL. Inside, it is dressed up in an unpretentious, simple style with crisp white tablecloths, pendant lighting and modern artwork.
Food-wise, the extensive menu is a fusion of Italian food with Mediterranean influences, but it is their pasta dishes, bathed in richly flavoured sauces, which truly stand out. Our favourite is the velvety ravioli stuffed with savoury Piedmontese beef – at RM28 this is a dish worth writing home about. A wonderful option for those wanting to have an Italian food awakening, Zenzero is an ideal meeting place in downtown KL.
- Opening Hours: 11:30 - 14:30 and 18:30 - 22:30 Sunday - Friday; 18:30 - 22:30 Saturday
- Address: A-09, St Mary's Place, 1 Jalan Tengah, KL City Centre
- Tel: +603 2022 3883