Acme Bar & Coffee, Troika KL
With a kitchen that produces some of the most inexpensive yet exciting cooking in town, Acme Bar & Coffee is a destination restaurant popular as a neighbourhood breakfast bar during the day, while at night it functions as an ambitious dining room. The award winning bistro is set on the ground floor of the glamorous Troika Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday 11:00 – 24:00; Friday 11:00 – 01:00; Saturday 09:30 – 01:00; Sunday 09:30 – 24:00
- Address: G1, The Troika, 19, Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2162 2288
Bunga Emas Restaurant
Bunga Emas restaurant is a fine dining Malay eatery in The Royale Chulan Hotel KL with a decidedly regal air that is perfect for diners looking for something extra special. Expect expertly-crafted, haute cuisine, silver service, attractive surrounds and the chance to mix with some of Kuala Lumpur’s elite. Conveniently situated just one km from Pavilion Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 12:00 – 14:30 & 18:00 – 22:30
- Address: Royale Chulan Hotel Kuala Lumpur, 5, Jalan Conlay, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2688 9688
Cedar on 15
Cedar on 15 restaurant and rooftop bar hasn’t caused many waves on Kuala Lumpur’s foodie scene and it is a mystery as to why it hasn’t. Its attractions are plentiful: it has a fantastic location on the 15th floor of Impiana KLCC Hotel (just opposite Suria KLCC), food is sumptuous and not overpriced, the ambiance refined Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday & Friday 12:00 - 14:00 & 17:00 - 02:00, Tuesday - Thursday, Saturday & Sunday 17:00 - 02:00
- Address: Level 15, Impiana KLCC Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2147 1111
Chinoz on the Park
Chinoz on the Park is a trendy fusion restaurant in Suria KLCC, beloved for its location which affords diners some of the most up-close views of the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers and KLCC Park. Set on the ground floor of the mall, mere steps away from the KLCC LRT station, its interior design is modern and trendy and you will discover a full house come rain or shine - a testament to the kitchen's talent. Its all encompassing menu manages to distract from the views - expect standouts like the salmon avocado maki and carbonara pasta to capture your attention.
- Opening Hours: Daily 08:00 - 00:00
- Address: Lot G47 Ground floor, Suria KLCC, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2166 8277
Dolly Dim Sum Restaurant
Serving authentic dim sum in a colourful setting, Dolly Dim Sum KL is a contemporary all-day eatery located within Avenue K Shopping Centre (opposite Suria KLCC).A popular breakfast amongst the local Chinese community, dim sum is a collection of three to four bite-sized portions of Cantonese delicacies placed on small saucers, kept hot in bamboo baskets. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:00 – 22:00
- MRT: KLCC
- Address: Lot G9, Ground Floor, Avenue K, 156, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 21813830
Mama San Kuala Lumpur
Mama San Kuala Lumpur delivers innovative Southeast Asian cuisine to KL City Centre with a prime spot at Suria KLCC Shopping Centre that overlooks the verdant KLCC Park. Inspired by Shanghai’s opulent 1920s era, this Southeast Asian restaurant and bar is fitted with traditional Chinese lamps, leather seats and deep wooden furnishing while its walls are Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 23:00, Saturday & Sunday 08:00 – 00:00
- Address: G46, Ground Level, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +6019 787 5810
Marble 8 on 56
Marble 8 on 56 is hailed as a haven for affluent steak-lovers, offering the finest cuts of Wagyu and Angus beef in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Set within a five-minute walk from the KLCC LRT station, this steakhouse shares a space with Nobu Kuala Lumpur, offering a combination of a fine-dining eatery and stylish bar. Patrons Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 12:00 – 14:30 & 19:00 – 23:00, Saturday 19:00 – 23:00, Sunday 12:00 – 14:30 & 19:00 – 23:00
- Address: Level 56, Petronas Tower 3, Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2386 6030
Marini's on 57
Perfect for a surprising night of Italian sophistication, Marini’s on 57 is a restaurant on the 57th floor of Petronas Tower 3, with a menu of carefully chosen yet accomplished dishes. Comprising a restaurant, bar and lounge, a private elevator leads up to this posh, elegant space, with paintings by Italian artist, Rosalba Mangione hanging on Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday - Thursday 15:00 - 01:30, Friday & Saturday 15:00 - 03:00 & Sunday 17:00 - 01:30
- Location: Level 57, Menara 3 Petronas, Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2386 6030
Melur and Thyme
There aren't many non-Chinese restaurants in Kuala Lumpur that serve duck. Actually, there are almost none, so when we heard a duck-specialty halal restaurant popping up in KLCC, our interest was piqued. Melur and Thyme is a rebranded restaurant, formerly known as Duck & Such, and while duck is still the main ingredient on the menu, Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 08:00 – 22:00
- Address: GO3H-I Level Ground, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2181 8001
Nobu Kuala Lumpur
Nobu Kuala Lumpur is a Michelin-starred titan in the world of sushi, sashimi and tempura. The world famous restaurant, co-owned by American actor Robert De Niro, first started out in 1994 in New York. It went on to win critical acclaim for its glorious dishes that were classically comforting yet creative, and chef Nobu Matsuhisa and Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday - Friday 12:00 - 14:00 & 18:00 - 22:30, Saturday & Sunday 14:30 - 16:30 & 18:00 - 23:00
- Address: Level 56, Menara 3 Petronas, Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2164 5084
Nyonya Colours is a restaurant that impresses us time and time again. Easily found in malls all around the city, this chain eatery’s simple yet pleasing design scheme (dark wood stools with hand-painted flower motifs, marble-topped tables and hardwood floors) is just one of its many highlights. The fact that food served is consistently great tasting only adds to its appeal – specialising in local favourites, it has a comfortingly ‘homemade’ taste to it. We love its reasonable prices – a plate of nasi lemak with rendang chicken is only RM9.80, while sweet savouries go for as low as RM0.80. Head here if you would like to sample local food in air-conditioned comfort and if you are keen on keeping a firm hold on those purse strings while doing so.
- Opening Hours: Daily 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: K21, Level 2, Suria KLCC (and multiple locations around the city)
Ozeki Tokyo Cuisine
Everything is a work of art here in Ozeki Tokyo Cuisine – from ambience and décor, right down to taste and presentation of food. Even a seemingly-simple dish becomes a notable work of art here, dressed up prettily with a variety of tasty garnishings.
- Opening Hours: Daily 12:00 – 14:30 & 18:30 – 23:00
- Address: Menara TA One, Ground Floor,22, Jalan P.Ramlee
- Tel: +603 2166 4263
- Cuisine: Japanese
Passion Road Secret Garden
Passion Road Secret Garden restaurant along Jalan Yap Kwan Seng in Kuala Lumpur is a pretty quirky, lifestyle café that has caught the attention of locals for its stunning surrounds. Housed in a beautifully-preserved colonial heritage mansion, its setting is reminiscent of The Hanging Gardens of Babylon, with dense greenery of gorgeous flowering plants that encompass the venue. It is a favourite wedding function site, with an indoor and outdoor seating space, but also serves as a weekday lunch option. Though menu prices are almost-unbelievably reasonable, the kitchen does not compromise on the quality of lunch offerings. The menu changes every day and there are only two options, the RM10 or RM15 set meal; whichever you choose, the food is - without a doubt - sure to be tasty.
- Opening Hours: Monday - Friday 12:00 - 14:00
- Address: 16, Lorong Yap Kwan Seng, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2166 7111
When you’re in Kuala Lumpur for the first time, it’s almost criminal not to indulge in local delicacies and watch colourful traditional dances. Located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city centre, Songket Restaurant Kuala Lumpur provides both culinary and cultural delights that will keep you entertained throughout the evening.
This high-end Malay restaurant is set Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 12:00 - 15:00 & 18:00 - 23:00, Saturday & Sunday 17:00 - 23:00
- Address: 29, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 21613331
Tanzini Upper Deck
Tanzini Upper Deck restaurant certainly has a magical feel to it, whether that is because of its location on the 29th floor of G Tower Hotel in Kuala Lumpur along Jalan Tun Razak, provides diners with gorgeous views of the twinkling city centre, or the mirrored ceiling that conveys a supreme sense of space and, frankly, Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 11:30 - 14:30 & 18:30 – 22:30
- Address: Level 29, GTower, 199 Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2168 1899
We are almost tempted to let the food do the talking at Thirty8 Restaurant KL, an award-winning dining room, wine bar and lounge combo in the five-star Grand Hyatt Hotel KL. The kitchen is headed by executive chef Tommy Franssila from Sweden, and diners can expect a menu starring market focused, classic Chinese, Japanese and Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 12:00 – 15:00 & 18:00 – 23:00
- Address: Level 38, 12 Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2182 1234
Troika Sky Dining
Troika Sky Dining can be described in one word - impressive. Kuala Lumpur locals are becoming spoilt for choice when it comes to fine dining restaurants with a view, but this venue certainly stands out from the pack. Set in Tower B of The Troika along Persiaran KLCC, it comprises two dining venues and a bar: Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 12:00 – 15:00 & 18:00 – 23:00 (Strato), 16:00 – 01:00 (Claret) & 18:30 – 22:30 (Cantaloupe Dining Room)
- Address: Level 23A, Tower B, The Troika, 19 Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2162 0886
Zenzero Restaurant is a casually elegant Italian eatery in St. Mary’s Place along Jalan Tengah that offers a dining experience of the finest quality. A current hot topic in Kuala Lumpur’s foodie scene, it is located within a one km radius of several iconic city attractions such as the PETRONAS Twin Tower, Menara KL and Pavilion KL. Food-wise, the extensive menu is a fusion of Italian food with Mediterranean influences, but it is their pasta dishes, bathed in richly flavoured sauces, which truly stand out.
- Opening Hours: Monday - Friday & Sunday 11:30 - 01:00, Saturday 18:00 - 01:00
- Address: A-09, St Mary's Place, 1 Jalan Tengah, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2022 3883