Acme Bar & Coffee at The Troika KL
‘Acme’ is Greek for ‘the best’, and upon opening the door of this chic yet casual eatery, the concept is apparent, from the menu to the décor. Stepping into Acme Bar & Coffee is like going into a hip New York City loft – with clean steel lines, comfy sofas, plush cushions and floor-to-ceiling glass walls Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday 11:00 – 24:00; Friday 11:00 – 01:00; Saturday 09:30 – 01:00; Sunday 09:30 – 24:00
- Address: G1, The Troika, 19, Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +60 3 2162 2288
Atmosphere 360 restaurant in KL
Kuala Lumpur’s Atmosphere 360 restaurant has the highest view in town. At 276m, the viewing deck of Menara KL (KL Tower) is about 100m higher than the Petronas Twin Towers’ sky bridge: Atmosphere 360 is set one floor above it on the second floor of the Tower Head. It is usually called the revolving restaurant at Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:30 – 23:00
- Address: TH 02, Menara Kuala Lumpur, No. 2, Jalan Punchak Off Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2020 2121
BEAST Bar & Grill at The Intermark
BEAST Bar & Grill at The Intermark is a steakhouse in Kuala Lumpur that prides itself in delivering the highest quality steaks in a classy setting. Easily recognised by the massive neon-lettered signage by the entrance, the establishment is set on the ground floor of The Intermark, a six-storey international commercial, financial and entertainment centre, which Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday 12:00 - 15:00& 17:00 - 23:30, Friday 12:00 - 15:00& 17:00 - 00:30, Saturday 17:00 - 00:30
- Address: Lot G-01 Ground Floor, The Intermark, Jalan Tun Razak
- Tel: +603 2163 5732
Bunga Emas Restaurant at The Royale Chulan KL
Bunga Emas restaurant is a fine dining Malay eatery in The Royale Chulan Hotel KL with a decidedly regal air that is perfect for diners looking for something extra special. Expect expertly-crafted, haute cuisine, silver service, attractive surrounds and the chance to mix with some of Kuala Lumpur’s elite. Conveniently situated just one km from Pavilion Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 12:00 – 14:30 & 18:00 – 22:30
- Address: Royale Chulan Hotel Kuala Lumpur, 5, Jalan Conlay, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2688 9688
Cedar on 15 in Kuala Lumpur
So far, the rooftop Cedar on 15 restaurant hasn’t caused many waves on Kuala Lumpur’s foodie scene and it is a mystery as to why it hasn’t. Its attractions are plentiful: it has a fantastic location on the 15th floor of Impiana KLCC Hotel (just opposite Suria KLCC), food is sumptuous and not overpriced, the ambiance Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday & Friday 12:00 - 14:00 & 17:00 - 02:00, Tuesday - Thursday, Saturday & Sunday 17:00 - 02:00
- Address: Level 15, Impiana KLCC Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2147 1111
Celestial Court Sunday Brunch at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur
Sunday Brunch at Celestial Court (Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur) is set at an award-winning Cantonese restaurant that’s renowned for its array of innovative pork-free offerings. Late-risers will delight in the restaurant’s sumptuous all-you-can-eat Sunday brunch, available every week and public holiday and with over 70 dim sum (bite-sized meat dishes) varieties and tantalising desserts Read More...
- Opening Hours: Sunday and public holiday 10:00 – 14:30
- Address: Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2717 9988
Cilantro Restaurant & Wine Bar
Cilantro Restaurant & Wine Bar is a French-Japanese fine dining eatery offering award-winning small-plate cuisine accompanied by sparkling service. It may not be an everyday pleasure, but it certainly has gained a loyal following among Kuala Lumpur’s gourmet enthusiasts. Its sumptuous French-Japanese inspired food certainly helps it top the list of Kuala Lumpur’s most rarefied and Read More...
- Opening Hours: Lunch: Fri only 12:00 - 14:00, Dinner: Mon - Sat 18:00 - 22:30 (Closed on Sunday)
- Address: MiCasa All Suite Hotel, 368-B, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tel: +603 2179 8000
Dolly Dim Sum Restaurant at Avenue K
Serving authentic dim sum in a colourful setting, Dolly Dim Sum KL is a contemporary all-day eatery located within Avenue K Shopping Centre (opposite Suria KLCC).A popular breakfast amongst the local Chinese community, dim sum is a collection of three to four bite-sized portions of Cantonese delicacies placed on small saucers, kept hot in bamboo baskets. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:00 – 22:00
- MRT: KLCC
- Address: Lot G9, Ground Floor, Avenue K, 156JalanAmpang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 21813830
Dynasty Restaurant Kuala Lumpur
Dynasty restaurant in Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel is a standout ambassador for non-halal Cantonese Chinese food in the city, and consistently popular. Something of a neighbourhood icon, in our opinion it is in the running for best roast suckling pig in the entire city. Located along Jalan Ipoh, Dynasty Restaurant is a recommended dining place among Read More...
- Opening Hours: 12:00 – 14:30 & 18:30 – 22:30
- Address: Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel, Jalan Ipoh (corner of Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Ampang)
- Tel: +603 2162 2233
- Train: Bukit Nanas monorail station (190m from Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel)
Enfin by James Won Kuala Lumpur
Enfin by James Won Kuala Lumpur is an elegant dining venue in Kuala Lumpur city centre, where you can enjoy French delicacies, paired with premium champagnes and wines. Set along Jalan P. Ramlee, this modern French restaurant also houses Asia’s only Krug Chef’s Table, where diners can enjoy a bespoke dinner with Krug champagne pairing. A Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 11:30 – 14:30 & 17:30 – 00:00
- Address: Lot 2-05, Level 2, Menara Hap Seng 1, Jalan P. Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: : +6010 288 7920
Essence at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur
Essence is an all-day restaurant within Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur, serving a la carte fare and extensive buffet spreads of local and international delights. Situated on the first floor, the interior is visually stunning, with opulent hues of red and orange, dark wooden furnishings, plush cushioned seats, maroon carpeted floors, off-white tiles, high ceilings, and Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 06:30 – 10:30; 12:00 – 14:30 & 18:00 – 22:30
- Address: Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2717 9933
Harrods Cafe KLCC
Harrods is an instantly recognisable brand often associated with luxury and the finer things in life. The brand first came to Kuala Lumpur in 2009, with the opening of Harrods World Signature Shop and Tea Salon, on the second floor of Suria KLCC: divided into two sections, the retail store and restaurant has a similar classic Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 22:00
- Address: Lot No. 137, First Floor, Suria KLCC, 50088 Kuala Lumpur
Heli Lounge Bar in Kuala Lumpur
There are plenty of things that wow us when it comes to Heli Lounge Bar. First, there is the concept – a helicopter pad turned nightlife hotspot is definitely one of the coolest things we have seen or heard of in Kuala Lumpur in recent times. Secondly, there is the theme, with everything in the lounge Read More...
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 24:00 Monday – Wednesday; 18:00 – 02:00 Thursday; 18:00 – 03:00 Friday & Saturday
- Address: 34th Floor, Menara KH, Jalan Sultan Ismail, KL
- Tel: +603 2110 5034 or +6012 317 0925
Lafite Kuala Lumpur
Lafite Kuala Lumpur is very popular among the rich and famous, not only for its decadent French delicacies and excellent collection of wines, but for its exquisite fine-dining ambience that’s great for special occasions. As one of the better fine-dining establishments in the city centre, service here is excellent as the staff are attentive without being Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 12:00 – 14:30 & 19:00 – 22:30
- Address: Lobby Level, Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2074 3900
Mama San Kuala Lumpur
Mama San Kuala Lumpur delivers innovative Southeast Asian cuisine to KL City Centre with a prime spot at Suria KLCC Shopping Centre that overlooks the verdant KLCC Park. Inspired by Shanghai’s opulent 1920s era, this Southeast Asian restaurant and bar is fitted with traditional Chinese lamps, leather seats and deep wooden furnishing while its walls are Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 23:00, Saturday & Sunday 08:00 – 00:00
- Address: G46, Ground Level, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +6019 787 5810
Marble 8 on 56
Marble 8 on 56 is hailed as a haven for affluent steak-lovers, offering the finest cuts of Wagyu and Angus beef in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Set within a five-minute walk from the KLCC LRT station, this steakhouse shares a space with Nobu Kuala Lumpur, offering a combination of a fine-dining eatery and stylish bar. Patrons Read More...
- Opening Hours: Lunch - 12 pm to 2.30 pm, last call 2.15 pm; Dinner - 7 pm to 11 pm, last call 10.45 pm
- Address: Level 56, Petronas Tower 3, Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2386 6030
Marini’s on 57 Kuala Lumpur
Marini’s on 57 is an exclusive Italian ristorante set on the 57th floor of Petronas Tower 3. Located in the heart of the KL city centre, it consists of a restaurant, bar and lounge. In the private elevator the atmosphere is hushed, but when you pass through the front doors the feel turns into one of Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday - Thursday 15:00 - 01:30, Friday & Saturday 15:00 - 03:00 & Sunday 17:00 - 01:30
- Address: Level 57, Menara 3 Petronas, Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2386 6030 or +6017 688 0167
Melur and Thyme Restaurant
There aren’t many non-Chinese restaurants in Kuala Lumpur that serve duck. Actually, there are almost none, so when we heard a duck-specialty halal restaurant popping up in KLCC, our interest was piqued. Melur and Thyme is a rebranded restaurant, formerly known as Duck & Such, and while duck is still the main ingredient on the menu, Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 08:00 – 22:00
- Address: GO3H-I Level Ground, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2181 8001
Mojo Restaurant & Bar Kuala Lumpur
Mojo is a restaurant, bistro and sports bar housed in an 80-year-old pre-war building in The Row KL. Situated opposite Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur, the two-storey establishment offers a diverse selection of international and local cuisine, ranging from Italian, German and Spanish to Japanese, Malaysian and Thai fare. The restaurant’s friendly staff and laidback ambiance makes Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 11:45 – 01:00, Saturday 17:00 – 01:00
- Address: 42, Jalan Doraisamy, The Row Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2697 7999
Nobu Kuala Lumpur at KLCC
Nobu Kuala Lumpur is a Michelin-starred titan in the world of sushi, sashimi and tempura. The world famous restaurant, co-owned by American actor Robert De Niro, first started out in 1994 in New York. It went on to win critical acclaim for its glorious dishes that were classically comforting yet creative, and chef Nobu Matsuhisa and Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday - Friday 12:00 - 14:00 & 18:00 - 22:30, Saturday & Sunday 14:30 - 16:30 & 18:00 - 23:00
- Address: Level 56, Menara 3 Petronas, Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +60 3 2164 5084
Sapore Kuala Lumpur
Sapore Kuala Lumpur serves a mix of authentic Spanish, Italian and Mediterranean fare, as well as an extensive wine and cocktails list. Located in Ampang, this restaurant was founded by Chef Fabio Ruggiero, who has previously worked in several five-star hotels and Michelin-starred restaurants in Italy before moving to the Malaysian capital.
We highly recommend starting Read More...
- Opening Hours: Mon – Fri 14:00 – 23:30, Sat – Sun 10:00 – 23:30
- Address: 18, Persiaran Ampang, Desa Pahlawan, Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 4266 6362
Songket Restaurant Kuala Lumpur
When you’re in Kuala Lumpur for the first time, it’s almost criminal not to indulge in local delicacies and watch colourful traditional dances. Located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city centre, Songket Restaurant Kuala Lumpur provides both culinary and cultural delights that will keep you entertained throughout the evening. This high-end Malay restaurant is set Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 12:00 - 15:00& 18:00 - 23:00, Saturday & Sunday 17:00 - 23:00
- Address: 29, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 21613331
Tanzini Upper Deck at G Tower Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Tanzini Upper Deck restaurant certainly has a magical feel to it, whether that is because of its location on the 29th floor of G Tower Hotel in Kuala Lumpur along Jalan Tun Razak, provides diners with gorgeous views of the twinkling city centre, or the mirrored ceiling that conveys a supreme sense of space and, frankly, Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 11:30 - 14:30 & 18:30 – 22:30
- Address: Level 29, GTower, 199 Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2168 1899
Tate Bar at Intermark Kuala Lumpur
There are a couple of things that are unusual about Tate: the first is that its entrance has been purposely designed to be a little hard to find and the second is the suit of armour waiting to greet you the instant you step through said front door. But it is all pretty understandable once you Read More...
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – late (Monday – Saturday)
- Address: Ground floor, The Intermark, 182 Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2161 2368
Thirty8 Restaurant at Grand Hyatt Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Thirty8 restaurant is an award-winning dining room, wine bar and lounge all rolled into one. Set on the 38th floor of Kuala Lumpur’s Grand Hyatt Hotel, this venue is clearly one of the city’s best restaurants, and has a diverse menu serving classic Chinese, Japanese and western cuisine that is easy to enjoy. The ever-so-elegant Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily 12:00 – 15:00 & 18:00 – 23:00
- Address: Level 38, 12 Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2182 1234