Best places to eat in KLCC
KLCC restaurants occupy all ends of the culinary spectrum, from trendy eateries with nose-to-tail dining, to fine diners well worth checking out, and iconic themed bistros that score high in so many categories. The 100-acre neighbourhood is spread across so many popular streets and with an area this large, it can be hard to find the right restaurant for you. We’ve sorted the best places to eat in KLCC into four very popular dining streets: Jalan Ampang, Jalan P Ramlee, Jalan Sultan Ismail, and Other Restaurants around KLCC.
On each list you will find KLCC restaurants recommended by diners not just for the food, but also for the excellent service, atmosphere, location, and interior design. Quite a number of them are consistent contenders for the spot of top dining room in Kuala Lumpur, but we will let you decide which of these KLCC restaurants reign supreme.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Best Selling Hotels in KLCC