KLCC Restaurants & Dining
Where to Eat in KLCC
KLCC is full of places to eat; you might have a hard time deciding where to eat rather than searching for them. You can choose to dine in style in a five-star environment, or by the roadside in a no-frills, no-fuss mamak restaurant scattered around the area. Whether you’re on a spree or a tight budget, and whether you prefer local cuisine or international offerings, KLCC will see to your culinary needs and preferences.
KLCC consists of a network of roads along which plenty of dining options can be found, particularly along Jalan P. Ramlee, Jalan Ampang and Jalan Sultan Ismail.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Best Selling Hotels in KLCC