Best places to eat in KLCC
KLCC restaurants occupy all ends of the culinary spectrum, from trendy eateries with nose-to-tail dining, to fine diners well worth checking out, and iconic themed bistros that score high in so many categories. The 100-acre neighbourhood is spread across so many popular streets and with an area this large, it can be hard to find the right restaurant for you. We’ve sorted the best places to eat in KLCC into four very popular dining streets: Jalan Ampang, Jalan P Ramlee, Jalan Sultan Ismail, and Other Restaurants around KLCC.
On each list you will find KLCC restaurants recommended by diners not just for the food, but also for the excellent service, atmosphere, location, and interior design. Quite a number of them are consistent contenders for the spot of top dining room in Kuala Lumpur, but we will let you decide which of these KLCC restaurants reign supreme.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown