Onn Kee Claypot Seafood Porridge in Kuala Lumpur
Jalan Imbi Restaurants & Dining
Onn Kee Claypot Seafood Porridge serves one of KL’s best Chinese seafood porridges. Chinese porridge is similar to regular porridge but somewhat watery and bland: it is the accompanying dishes that really flavour it. Plus, since it is served in a claypot, the porridge is kept warm until the last spoonful.
It is a small stall but the area is clean and the food is very reasonably priced. There is such a varied range of accompanying dishes from fish, prawn and crab meat to egg, vegetables and more. Locals will tell you that yao char guai (a type of fried breadstick) is the perfect match to the dish.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner
Onn Kee Claypot Seafood Porridge
- Opening Hours: 14:00 – 04:00 Monday – Tuesday; 19:00 – 03:00 Wednesday – Sunday
- Location: Jalan Imbi
- Address: No.53-3, Ground Floor, Jalan Barat, Off Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.