Onn Kee Claypot Seafood Porridge serves one of KL’s best Chinese seafood porridges. Chinese porridge is similar to regular porridge but somewhat watery and bland: it is the accompanying dishes that really flavour it. Plus, since it is served in a claypot, the porridge is kept warm until the last spoonful.
It is a small stall but the area is clean and the food is very reasonably priced. There is such a varied range of accompanying dishes from fish, prawn and crab meat to egg, vegetables and more. Locals will tell you that yao char guai (a type of fried breadstick) is the perfect match to the dish.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown