What to Eat In Kuala Lumpur
Best things to eat in Kuala Lumpur
When deciding what to eat in Kuala Lumpur, it is good to know what categories the food in the city falls into. If you are a fan of spicy food then ethnic Malay, Nyonya and Indian fare are good choices, but for milder flavours Chinese cuisine is the more appropriate option.
Whether you are looking for cheap local food or an award-winning fine diner, KL certainly delivers. In fact, we will not sugar-coat it for you – a good general rule of thumb is that the best things to eat in Kuala Lumpur do not always come in shiny surrounds. Time tested dishes popular with travellers from all over the world include nasi lemak, asam laksa and roti canai, so use the tabs below to read and find out more about the dishes that best define Kuala Lumpur’s cuisine scene.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown