What to Eat In Kuala Lumpur
Best things to eat in Kuala Lumpur
When deciding what to eat in Kuala Lumpur, it is good to know what categories the food in the city falls into. If you are a fan of spicy food then ethnic Malay, Nyonya and Indian fare are good choices, but for milder flavours Chinese cuisine is the more appropriate option.
Whether you are looking for cheap local food or an award-winning fine diner, KL certainly delivers. In fact, we will not sugar-coat it for you – a good general rule of thumb is that the best things to eat in Kuala Lumpur do not always come in shiny surrounds. Time tested dishes popular with travellers from all over the world include nasi lemak, asam laksa and roti canai, so use the tabs below to read and find out more about the dishes that best define Kuala Lumpur’s cuisine scene.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner