Kuala Lumpur Restaurants By Area
Where to Eat in Bangkok
This section of Kuala Lumpur restaurants by area helps you find the best eats in the city’s numerous districts. Thanks to its multicultural community, Kuala Lumpur boasts a wide array of dining options, from humble hawker stalls and traditional coffee shops to hipster cafes and classy restaurants. While local fare is available pretty much anywhere in the city, Kuala Lumpur has several expat-dominated areas that are dedicated to a certain cuisine, particularly Middle Eastern, Korean, Japanese, and South Indian.
If you’re craving good comfort food from back home, popular fast food outlets such as McDonald’s, TGI Fridays, and Starbucks can be found in shopping malls all over the city. Whether you’re looking to savour authentic local dishes or splurge on a fancy dinner during your holiday, read on for our helpful guide on where to eat in Kuala Lumpur.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown