20th Century Fox World Malaysia
The 20th Century Fox World Malaysia is slated to open by the end of 2018, and it’s expected to be one of the most exciting theme parks in Malaysia. Replacing the Genting Highlands Outdoor Theme Park, you can expect 25 thrilling rides and attractions inspired by Hollywood blockbusters such as Planet of the Apes, A Night at Read More...
- Location: Genting Highlands, Pahang
- Tel: +603 6101 1118
Aquaria KLCC located on the concourse level of the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, the 5000sqft Aquaria KLCC is said to be largest aquarium in the world. Home to over 150 species of marine life, its star attractions include scary tiger sharks, lethal sea snakes, blue rays, bright coral fish, seahorses and more.
It’s a well-stocked aquarium Read More...
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 20:00
- Location: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre Complex, Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Tel: +603 2333 1888 or +603 2333 1975
District 21 Kuala Lumpur
District 21 Kuala Lumpur is an adventure theme park set within IOI City Mall Putrajaya, where visitors of all ages can enjoy a variety of challenging obstacle courses. Spanning over 6,500 square metres, the indoor theme park features a post-apocalyptic setting with plenty of metal beams, steel walls and colourful graffiti, as well as suspended Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 12:00 - 20:00, Saturday & Sunday 10:00 – 20:00
- Location: IOI City Mall, Putrajaya, Selangor
- Address: +603 8328 8888
Farm in the City
Farm in the City is the place for visitors who want to enjoy a non-traditional zoo experience. It is located out in Seri Kembangan (along the Damansara Puchong highway) and it is great for people who want to escape the urban jungle and see some unusual animals up close and personal.
An ideal venue for lovers Read More...
- Address: Lot 40187~40188, Jalan Prima Tropika Barat, Bandar Putra Permai, Seri Kembangan, 43300 Selangor
- Tel: +603 8941 2099
i-City Shah Alam
Known as the City of Digital Lights, i-City is a theme park in Shah Alam best known for its nightly colourful display of LED-lit attractions. A family-friendly place, it is home to a range of exciting activities such as a water park, 3-D museum and snow park. Popular with shutterbugs, one of its major highlights is Read More...
- Opening Hours: 19:00 – 02:00
- Address: D-9-1, Jalan Multimedia, 7/AJ City Park, i-City, Shah Alam
- Tel: +603 5521 8800
KidZania Kuala Lumpur
KidZania Kuala Lumpur is an indoor, family interactive edutainment centre where children can experience the world of adults in a replica of a real city. There are no rides and no arcade games, instead there are over 60 different establishments with over 90 role-playing activities specifically designed to aid physical and intellectual growth. At KidZania, kids Read More...
- Address: Curve NX, 18 Jalan PJU 7/5, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
- Tel: + 1300 88 KIDZ (5439)
Megakidz Funland & Edutainment
Learning doesn’t just stop at school, and it can be fun, too! Megakidz Funland & Edutainment offers just that and plenty more for kids and parents alike. Situated on the third level of Midvalley Megamall, this 27,000sqft learning and play centre contains multitude of facilities catering for kids from the age of one to 16. If Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday 10:00 – 21:30
- Address: Lot T-012, North Court, 3rd Floor, Mid Valley Megamall, Midvalley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2282 9300
National Science Centre in Kuala Lumpur
The National Science Centre is a crowd puller with its vivacious, educational and just-plain-fun, hands on science and technology exhibits. Shaped like a futuristic, green mosque topped off with a large dome, it is divided into several sections, with exhibits covering the gamut of scientific knowledge.
Also known as the Pusat Sains Negara, Malaysia's first overhead Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 17:00 (closed on Friday)
- Location: Pesiaran Bukit Kiara, Bukit Kiara, Kuala Lumpur
- Tel: +603 2089 3400
National Zoo & Aquarium
The National Zoo in Ulu Klang has an extensive array of wildlife, both local and overseas. Be amazed by species from Africa such as the majestic lion to towering elephants and pink flamingoes to gentle zebras. Then there are local species to gawk at such as the Malaysian tiger, Slow Loris, Tapir and Hornbills. Besides birds Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily, 09:00-17:00
- Address: Hulu Kelang, Ampang, Selangor Darul Ehsan
- Tel: +603 4108 3422
Petrosains in Kuala Lumpur
Petrosains is a 7,000sqm interactive science discovery centre located on the fourth floor of the Petronas Twin Towers. Good for a few hours of fun-filled activity, the complex is largely dedicated to the field of petroleum science and presents science and technology in a fun and entertaining way.
Arranged in an easy-to-navigate ‘museum-style’ concept with a Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:30 – 17:30 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday; 13:30 – 17:30 Friday; 09:30 – 18:30 Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
- Location: Level 4, Suria KLCC
- Tel: +603 2331 8181
Science & Nature
Children just adore nature and the opportunities to learn about the environment. Bring them to the National Zoo which will fascinate them with its display of local and exotic animals. On the other hand, the Butterfly Park is a nice place in Lake Gardens to see some amazing insects. Then there's the new Aquaria KLCC near Read More...
Skytrex Adventure in Shah Alam
For those who are seeking some serious fun in the sun, look no further than Skytrex Adventure. These zip line obstacle courses consist of extreme outdoor activities such as rope climbing and flying fox in the middle of the lush greenery of Shah Alam Agricultural Park, approximately 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur city centre. Once there,
- Opening Hours: Saturday – Sunday 08:30 – 16:30
- Address: Taman Pertanian Malaysia, Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam, Shah Alam, Selangor
- Tel: +6013 276 9841
- Price Range: RM35 (Little Adventure), RM45 (Big Thrill), RM55 (Extreme Challenge)
The Klang Valley has a host of attractive theme parks that will ensure your children enjoy their stay in Kuala Lumpur. The Sunway Lagoon Theme Park in Petaling Jaya is probably the most famous, with three different themes including a water park, a Wild Wild West park and an African zone. Another popular one is the Read More...