Everything you need to know about Genting Highlands
Genting Highlands is a cool hill station set amidst the cool mountain air and a majestic 100 million-year-old rainforest. Just 45 minutes away from KL City, it offers indoor and outdoor theme parks, an 18-hole golf course, a casino, and Malaysia’s biggest strawberry farm, all of which are set amidst a majestic 100 million-year-old rainforest. Genting Highlands is also perfect for adventure enthusiasts as activities such as abseiling, indoor rock climbing and flying fox activities are available.
If you’re looking to escape the hurly-burly of city life for a weekend or more, Genting Highlands features plenty of three and five-star properties with an array of onsite eateries, facilities, impeccable service and spacious guestrooms with breathtaking mountain views. From where to stay and dine to the best attractions and activities, this section is dedicated to everything you need to know about Genting Highlands.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Genting Highlands Full-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour
Get a hotel deal in Genting Highlands
Genting Highlands Map