Getting Around Kuala Lumpur
Car Rental, Taxi, Bus, Train
Yes, Kuala Lumpur’s traffic is notorious – but with a city so compact and with so many sights, is it any wonder? KL is a busy city and gridlocked traffic is common, but with an extensive network of buses, light rail commuter trains and taxis, getting around the city is easy.
Stay away from taxis and buses during the early morning rush hours (between 07:30 – 09:30) and the late evening crawl (17:00 – 19:30) as you are likely to get stuck in traffic for a while. Instead utilise KL’s comprehensive urban rail-based network: it has lessened the city’s traffic jams by serving between 130,000 to 150,000 commuters per day.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown