Getting Around Kuala Lumpur
Car Rental, Taxi, Bus, Train
Yes, Kuala Lumpur’s traffic is notorious – but with a city so compact and with so many sights, is it any wonder? KL is a busy city and gridlocked traffic is common, but with an extensive network of buses, light rail commuter trains and taxis, getting around the city is easy.
Stay away from taxis and buses during the early morning rush hours (between 07:30 – 09:30) and the late evening crawl (17:00 – 19:30) as you are likely to get stuck in traffic for a while. Instead utilise KL’s comprehensive urban rail-based network: it has lessened the city’s traffic jams by serving between 130,000 to 150,000 commuters per day.
- KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)
- Half Day Batu Caves Experience
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour
- Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket
- Full Day Malacca Excursion
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner