Hotels near Berjaya Times Square are plentiful, ranging from charming backpacker inns and boutique hotels to five-star apartments and serviced suites. Located in Bukit Bintang, Berjaya Times Square is one of the biggest shopping centres in Kuala Lumpur, comprising over 700 retail outlets, a five-star hotel of the same name, several food courts, and a wide range of restaurants.
Providing entertainment for all ages, Berjaya Times Square boasts an indoor theme park with an IMAX theatre, cinema, games arcade, and a karaoke lounge. If you’re looking to explore beyond Bukit Bintang, the Imbi Monorail station is linked to the mall via a footbridge, which takes you to KL Sentral transportation hub. Berjaya Times Square hotels also offer easy access to neighbouring shopping malls, iconic landmarks, and nightlife hotspots such as Pavilion KL, Changkat Bukit Bintang, and Jalan Alor.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Private Grand City Overview with Lunch
All Hotels near Berjaya Times Square...