Where to Stay in Bukit Bintang? Hotels in Bukit Bintang put you right in the middle of Kuala Lumpur’s best shopping action. Within its zip code you will find more than nine major malls, including Pavilion KL, Starhill Gallery, Lot 10 and more, making it easy to indulge whether you are looking for high end brands, inexpensive bargains, or local indie labels. Public transport opportunities in the neighbourhood are plentiful with the Bukit Bintang and Imbi monorail stations serving the area, plus Rapid KL network buses ply several routes here.
Though the area is best for shopping, there is much more than just retail therapy to be had here and Bukit Bintang hotels are a great stay choice for travellers looking for a variety of entertainment, nightlife and dining offerings. Some of the city’s hottest dance clubs and pubs are housed along Bintang Walk and Changkat Bukit Bintang, while families with kids can head to Berjaya Times Square, which has an indoor amusement park. Topping it all off, guests will find their appetites satisfied with award-winning restaurants as well as inexpensive hawker food from Jalan Alor, so read on to find out how to book great Bukit Bintang Hotels at great rates below.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Private Grand City Overview with Lunch
All Hotels in Bukit Bintang