Where to Stay in Chinatown KL? Hotels in Chinatown Kuala Lumpur come with attractive room rates that make a night’s stay pretty reasonable by international standards. A compact area dominated by the city’s Chinese community, Kuala Lumpur’s Chinatown is a thriving tourist hub housing great cultural attractions including Central Market. Set east of the KL city centre, travellers will find that Chinatown Kuala Lumpur’s Hotel offerings are pretty down-to-earth, in both price point and hotel design.
However, what they do have is convenient access to popular city temples, the famous Petaling Street Market, and even public transport like the Pasar Seni light rail transit (LRT) train station, which affords commuters easy access to other parts of the city. Most of the hotel offerings in this area are mid-range guesthouses and hostels that are a cut above the average, making the idea of resting your head here, after a day’s worth of exploration, a pleasant idea. Check out our comprehensive list of Chinatown Kuala Lumpur hotels below, each offering a pleasing price point that will not break the bank.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Private Grand City Overview with Lunch
All Hotels in Chinatown Kuala Lumpur