Hotels in Chow Kit are pretty unpretentious, in both price point and hotel design. A sub-district of Kuala Lumpur with a sleepy village atmosphere that blends well together with the city’s modern culture, Chow Kit is most popular for its daily market. Called Bazaar Baru Chow Kit, it is the city’s largest wet souk and one of its most popular tourist attractions. In terms of sightseeing, the area is more tuned for simple shopping and dining, but travellers can expect to see Southeast Asia’s largest Sikh temple.
When it comes to bedding down in the area, travellers can expect Chow Kit Hotels divided into two categories, hostels that are perfect for backpackers and even high end chains for the discerning guest looking for extra special touches during their vacation.
Food-wise, a clutch of unpretentious roadside stalls, and atmospheric cafes and restaurant will make a meal here pleasingly satisfying, without having to foot a whooping total final bill. Check out our list of Chow Kit hotels below and see if you can find the right one to suit your budget and preference on your next Kuala Lumpur vacation.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
All Hotels in Chow Kit