Hotels near KL Sentral Railway Station are ideal retreats for those looking to explore beyond the city centre, ranging from international brands and quaint boutique hotels to fuss-free guesthouses and backpacker inns. KL Sentral Railway Station is the city’s main transport hub, where you can easily take the LRT, KTM, and Monorail trains to prominent districts within Kuala Lumpur. Great for backpackers, there are also trains and buses that ferry passengers to other parts of Malaysia as well as Thailand and Singapore.
Nu Sentral Mall is directly connected to the KL Sentral Railway Station while Mid Valley Mega Mall and The Gardens Mall are just one KTM train stop away. KL Sentral Railway Station hotels are also within walking distance from the residential neighbourhood of Brickfields, which houses quaint Buddhist temples, retail outlets, and restaurants serving authentic South Indian cuisine at affordable prices.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Private Grand City Overview with Lunch
All Hotels near KL Sentral Railway Station