Hotels in KL Sentral are really quite a steal. Set beside Southeast Asia’s largest railway station and Kuala Lumpur’s premier transport hub, KL Sentral station, you can find industry-famous hotels as well as budget options that are popular with backpackers here. KL Sentral hotels are pretty well-placed – even if the area’s sightseeing and entertainment options such as Little India Kuala Lumpur and Nu Sentral mall are not enough to keep you occupied, then you can just hop on board a monorail, KTM or light rail transit (LRT) train to explore other areas of Kuala Lumpur.
To make a stay at one of the KL Sentral hotels even more enticing is the fact that there is a direct non-stop rail link between the station and Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). We have a comprehensive list of KL Sentral hotels, to help you choose the right one that suits your budget and style preference, during your next Kuala Lumpur vacation.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Center Half-Day Excursion
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
All Hotels in KL Sentral