Hotels in Putrajaya are especially well-liked by business travellers, largely because the neighbourhood has such a good selection of places to stay, ranging from comfortable and reasonably-priced inns to palatial luxury ventures that will take your breath away. That’s not to say families and couples are not well catered for – in fact, Putrajaya hotels encompass many family-friendly and romantic hotels too, from five-star stunners to options that are kind to your funds.
Set just 25km south of the main city centre, the whole neighbourhood is spread across 4,932 hectares, and you will see some pretty cool, elaborate sights such as the eye-catching pink Putra Mosque and the Mogul-inspired Istana Kehakiman (Palace of Justice). All in all, Putrajaya is a great place for photo snapping, with clean walkways, well-ordered streets and lots of beautiful landscaping. Book a stay at one of the Putrajaya hotels below, and plan to include pictures in Malaysia’s federal administrative capital to your holiday photo album.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
All Hotels in Putrajaya