Hotels near Kuala Lumpur International Airport are ideal retreats for transit passengers during their stopover in Kuala Lumpur. Aside from its close proximity to the city’s main international gateway, these accommodation options are fitted with cosy rooms and suites, warm hospitality, complimentary shuttle services, and recreational facilities for jetlagged tourists.
Set within Sepang, Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) has luxury lounges, restaurants, children’s play areas, duty-free stores selling a wide range of goods, and even a tropical rainforest within its premise. Meanwhile, the KLIA Ekspres railway system takes you to Kuala Lumpur within 30 minutes – perfect for exploring the city before your flight. From internationally-renowned brands for affluent jet-setters to stylish capsule hotels for backpackers, read on to discover our extensive inventory of Kuala Lumpur International Airport hotels.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
All Hotels near Kuala Lumpur International Airport