Hotels near Mid Valley Mega Mall include luxury and mid-range options with quality amenities, charming hospitality, and easy access to public transportation for exploring KL and beyond. An ideal venue for travelling shopping enthusiasts, Mid Valley Mega Mall is home to over 430 retail outlets, restaurants, supermarkets, department stores, a bowling alley, games arcade, and a cinema.
The Gardens Mall is adjacent to Mid Valley Mall, comprising high-end brands such as Coach, Kate Spade, Hermes, and Louis Vuitton, as well as an upmarket supermarket, karaoke lounge, and cinema. Mid Valley Mega Mall hotels are located near the KL Sentral transportation hub and Brickfields (Little India) neighbourhood, where numerous quaint Buddhist temples, Indian restaurants, and colourful shops can be found.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
All Hotels near Mid Valley Mega Mall
10 Best Affordable Hotels in Bangsar and Mid Valley
Our list of the best affordable hotels in Bangsar and Mid Valley is carefully handpicked to help budget-conscious Read More...