Kuala Lumpur airport hotels (near KLIA) are well situated for travellers looking to stay close to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and KLIA2. However, it is not just popular with transit passengers, as these hotels also get booked up by business and government officials who have dealings at nearby Putrajaya, the federal administrative centre of Malaysia. What is more, if you are planning to visit during Formula 1 season, these hotels are pretty popular, given the fact that they are so close to the Sepang International Circuit.
Offering great convenience, these hotels range from comfortable mid range ventures to high end stunners sure to please all travellers. All are fitted with an assortment of creature comforts, state-of-the-art health and fitness facilities, and in room entertainment systems, resulting in a thoroughly pleasant stay. Read on to find out more about the airport hotels (near KLIA) in Kuala Lumpur and to find the best deal to suit your price point, style preference and travel dates.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Hotels near Airport