Where to Stay in Petaling Jaya? Hotels in Petaling Jaya certainly offer guests much in the way of entertainment and dining opportunities. The most developed non-capital city in Malaysia, it has a close-knit community feel and is largely defined by its shopping centres, including the world’s fourth largest mall 1 Utama, Ikea, the Egyptian-themed Sunway Pyramid and The Curve. Besides shopping Petaling Jaya’s list of fun attractions includes the pretty popular Sunway Lagoon water theme park, a live-action puzzle room, a trampoline park, indoor rock climbing gym, paintball pitch and even a romantic ice skating rink. Topping it all off, a meal in this neighbourhood is sure to be a fun experience, with a lots of quirky, up-and-coming restaurants starting operations here, to dodge the rising costs of city-run business.
In similar vein, Petaling Jaya hotels are just as varied, inspired and well-outfitted, catering to travellers of all budget and style preference. You will find budget hotels with boxy rooms to top-end luxury ventures going for a song, so read on to find out more about the best Petaling Jaya hotels to book on your next Malaysian vacation.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Private Grand City Overview with Lunch
All Hotels in Petaling Jaya