Hotels near Sungei Wang Plaza are ideal for travellers who want to be in the centre of Kuala Lumpur’s trendiest shopping and entertainment district. Sungei Wang Plaza is a longstanding shopping centre in the ever-bustling Bukit Bintang, with more than 500 retail outlets selling everything from food to clothes. Nearby attractions include Changkat Bukit Bintang and Jalan Alor, where you can find rows of hawker stalls, upmarket pubs, bars, and restaurants that stay open until late.
Due to its central location and close proximity to both Imbi and Bukit Bintang monorail stations, travellers can easily make their way to other districts within Kuala Lumpur. Our inventory of Sungei Wang Plaza hotels range from modest yet comfortable backpacker inns to luxurious and stylish hotels, so you’ll be sure to find accommodation that best suits your budget and preference.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Private Grand City Overview with Lunch
All Hotels near Sungei Wang Plaza