Kuala Lumpur Top 10
The Best of Kuala Lumpur
A unique juxtaposition of old and new, Kuala Lumpur is Malaysia's top tourist destination as well as an economically-booming business hub and centre of government. KL city centre is home to numerous landmarks and iconic architecture such as Petronas Twin Towers and Menara KL Tower as well as vibrant night markets and some of Southeast Asia’s biggest shopping malls. Also found in abundance here are trendy restaurants, quaint cafes, rooftop bars, and nightclubs that cater to any budget level and preference.
Getting to know the city takes a bit of an effort since KL's most popular sights are spread over a wide area. To help you create an unforgettable holiday, we've come up with lists of the city's Top Ten facets - from where to stay and dine to attractions and activities, these 'shortcuts' showcase the best the city has to offer.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown