This list comprises of hotels travellers love most in Bukit Bintang, all of which have earned glowing reviews for cleanliness, facilities, service, location, and not forgetting, value-for-money room rates. Great for travellers of all budget levels and preference, these hotels range from renowned luxury brands for the sophisticated to modest boutique hotels for backpackers.
The best ranked Bukit Bintang hotels are also set within walking distance to KL’s major shopping malls, lively nightlife district, and ample eateries while efficient public transport makes it very easy for guests to explore sights and sounds beyond the city centre. For a great stay in Kuala Lumpur city centre, read on to find a hotel that best suits your style and budget.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown