This list of hotels travellers love most in Chinatown KL caters to just about any budget level and style, ranging from world-renowned brands for affluent travellers to quaint backpackers hostels for the budget-conscious. Set within Kuala Lumpur City Centre, the ever-bustling Chinatown KL offers plenty of sightseeing opportunities such as beautifully-preserved Buddhist temples, traditional coffee houses, and art galleries.
The most renowned landmark is Petaling Street, a vibrant outdoor market that houses hundreds of stalls offering all kinds of goods at dirt-cheap prices. Travellers can also enjoy authentic local dishes at affordable prices as Chinatown KL houses numerous hawker stalls, seafood restaurants, and traditional coffee shops located within walking distances from each other. Book an accommodation option that best suits your style, budget and travel dates by checking our handy guide of the 10 best ranked Chinatown KL hotels.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Cosmo Hotel Kuala LumpurChinatown
With a stay at Cosmo Hotel Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur (Chinatown), you'll be minutes from Jamek Mosque and Merdeka Square.Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift).Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite. Read More...