The best luxury hotels in KL Sentral are ideal for travellers with a taste for the finest things in life, boasting top-notch service, individualised amenities, lavish accommodation, and not forgetting, easy access to Kuala Lumpur’s premier transport hub. This prominent KL district hosts a number of award-winning international restaurants, local Indian and Chinese eateries, and trendy shopping malls such as Nu Sentral and The Gardens Mall.
Located next to Brickfields, KL Sentral also offers ample sightseeing opportunities such as ornate Buddhist temples and Catholic churches that are over 100 years old. Best of all, travellers can easily board a monorail, KTM or light rail transit (LRT) train to explore other prominent landmarks and shopping malls Kuala Lumpur, including Petronas Twin Towers, Bukit Bintang, and Pavilion KL. Our list of the 10 most popular 5-star hotels in KL Sentral is carefully selected to help affluent travellers enjoy the best stay experience in Kuala Lumpur.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Center Half-Day Excursion
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour