The best hotels in Putrajaya offer easy access to some of the township’s most iconic landmarks, including Putra Mosque, Putrajaya Botanical Gardens, and the Putra Complex. The federal administrative centre of Malaysia, the streets of Putrajaya are designed with a European feel, along with well-paved roads while the government buildings are a blend of modern architecture with Islamic arts.
Putrajaya is a 15-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), so you can easily stop by for a visit before catching your flight. Accommodation options here range from elegant five-star resorts with an array of facilities and dining options to homely serviced residences for travelling families. Check our list of the most popular hotels in Putrajaya to find one that best suits your travel dates, budget, and preference.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown