Hotels with pools in Kuala Lumpur are the ideal retreats for tourists looking to cool off after a day of exploring the city’s many sightseeing and shopping opportunities. The Malaysian capital is known for its all-year-long sunny climate, so there are plenty of accommodation options that are fitted with indoor and outdoor pools – many of which are rooftop pools offering uninterrupted views of the city and beyond.
Some of Kuala Lumpur’s best hotel pools also come with child-friendly amenities such as water slides and shallow pools so that travelling parents can also enjoy quality time with their little ones. Alternatively, there are pools that are connected to hotel lounges and bars, where you can easily order a cocktail (or two) and nibbles after a few laps. Read on to discover our picks of the best hotel swimming pools in Kuala Lumpur.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown