10 Best Bangsar and Mid Valley
The Best of Bangsar and Mid Valley
Cosmopolitan Bangsar is a residential neighbourhood just four km from the Kuala Lumpur city centre, best known for its array of shopping, dining and nightlife offerings. On one hand it is a hip area with quirky stores, trendy restaurants and happening nightclubs and bars: however, you will also find it to be a culture-soaked haven of exotic street markets and temples. Attracting a healthy mix of locals and expats, it is less than five minutes from KL Sentral, making it easily accessible to travellers.
Our favourite activity here is visiting its award-winning restaurants, from casual breakfast joints to fine dining fantasy spots that have withstood the test of time. Still, travellers should also not miss out on the chance to visit the upmarket designers and indie shops here - they are sure to put your wallet through its paces.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown