Top 10 Bukit Bintang
The Best of Bukit Bintang in Kuala Lumpur
Though Bukit Bintang is best known for landmarks such as Pavilion KL and the thriving nightlife along Bintang Walk, there is so much more to this area than its reputation as the shopping and entertainment hub of Kuala Lumpur. It is true that you can find more than nine major malls in this area, but here you can also find stunning temples and colourful street markets.
A blossoming network of public transport ranging from buses to trains, ply routes concentrated within this section of town, making it one of the most highly-convenient places in the city to reach. To help you explore all the experiences that shape and define Bukit Bintang, we have come up with lists rounding up Bukit Bintang’s Top 10 chart-toppers, making it even easier for you to decide where to eat, see, shop and go at night.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown