Top 10 Kuala Lumpur Chinatown
The Best of Chinatown Kuala Lumpur
One of the country's greatest tourist draws, Kuala Lumpur's Chinatown is a thriving tourist bubble, blessed with a must-see collection of temples, handicrafts markets and art galleries. A small area largely dominated by the city's Chinese community, every guidebook ever written on Kuala Lumpur will tell you to expect shopping bargains of a lifetime here, especially at the notorious Petaling Street market, where fake-label goods can be found in abundance!
Besides that, Chinatown is great for its food, particularly hawker cuisine, but do not be fooled - this area is also a fantastic place for charming bistros and even, an award-winning French-Italian restaurant! A fun area known for its bustle and exotica, come nightfall it is not the sort of place for footloose action - rather Chinatown charms with its alternative nightlife offerings, from an art gallery/ bar combo to a 24-hour snooker centre.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown