Everything You Need To Know About Chow Kit
Chow Kit is an atmospheric, localised area of Kuala Lumpur city centre, filled with rows and rows of long-established retail outlets specialising in wholesale goods. While it is best known for its daily market, called Bundle Chow Kit by locals, Chow Kit also houses a number of prized local restaurants as well as sightseeing opportunities including Southeast Asia’s largest Sikh temple.
Easily accessible via public transportation, the Chow Kit monorail station serves the area, set only a two-minute walk from Jalan Haji Hussein. This unassuming section of Kuala Lumpur is a well worth visit if you are looking to get a taste of local city life, so we have compiled our Top 10 chart-toppers in Chow Kit on where to eat, see, shop and go at night.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Get a hotel deal in Chow Kit
Map of Chow Kit