Everything You Need to Know about KL Sentral
Situated just 2 km away from the city centre, KL Sentral houses an impressive array of luxury hotels, local and international eateries with easy access to Malaysia’s largest rail transport hub. KL Sentral is also within walking distance from the laidback residential neighbourhood of Brickfields where numerous quaint Buddhist temples and colourful shops with a strong South Indian presence can be found. Easily accessible via LRT, KTM, and Monorail, Kuala Lumpur’s massive shopping malls are also situated just several train stops away from KL Sentral Station.
Getting to know this tiny yet bustling area of Kuala Lumpur is a bit of a daunting task, so we've come up with a comprehensive Top 10 Everything in KL Sentral - from where to stay and eat, to attractions and activities, your holiday experience will be an enjoyable one!
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Get a hotel deal in KL Sentral
Map of KL Sentral