Top 10 Petaling Jaya
The Best of Petaling Jaya in Kuala Lumpur
Often overlooked by mainstream travellers, Petaling Jaya is no slouch in the entertainment department, hosting more than its fair share of attractions, including a theme park, live-action puzzle room, Southeast Asia's largest climbing gym and even a trampoline park! It may be a 20-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur but the 97.2sqkm city has plenty of indie flair that makes a trip here worthwhile, with a thriving restaurant scene that rivals even Kuala Lumpur’s.
Speaking of KL, similar to the city's shopping scene PJ has retail landmarks that will most definitely tempt you to put your wallet to work, but its nightlife is pretty tame in comparison to KL, with more pubs and bars available than dance clubs. No matter what you are looking to see or do, we have come up with Top 10 lists to help guide you to the best the city has to offer.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown