Everything You Need To Know About Subang Jaya
Located approximately 20km from the Kuala Lumpur city centre, Subang Jaya is a self-contained hub of higher education institutions, eateries, independent retail stores, and houses many interesting activities one can enjoy with a group of close-knit friends and family. Subang Jaya also houses an abundance of excellent eateries, each offering a unique gastronomic experience.
Shoppers will rejoice in the number of shopping complexes that can be found Subang Jaya, including Empire Shopping Gallery and One City. Perfectly catering to night owls and those who are craving a pint, Subang Jaya offers a satisfying number of restobars and coffee joints that are open past midnight. There is something for everyone to enjoy in this bustling township, so experience the best of Subang Jaya with our list of Top 10 attractions, eateries, shopping outlets, and nightspots.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Get a hotel deal in Subang Jaya
Map of Subang Jaya