Everything You Need To Know About Ampang
Ampang is located just outside the Golden Triangle area but remains an important commercial and entertainment section of Kuala Lumpur. Parts of Ampang are located in adjoining Selangor State.
There are also many residential areas in Ampang and some small shopping malls such as Great Eastern Mall, Ampang Point and City Square. Of special note is the large Korean population that lives in Ampang, which is the reason why there are many Korean restaurants. Most of Kuala Lumpur's embassies, including the British, French, American and Thai embassies are found here as well.
The most famous landmark is of course, the Petronas Twin Towers, with a trendy and elite shopping mall located between the two buildings called Suria KLCC. Some popular night clubs and restaurants are located along the main Ampang road. Ampang is famous for a Chinese dish called 'Yong Tau Foo', an assortment of vegetables and tofu stuffed with meat.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Get a hotel deal in Ampang
Maps of Ampang