Bangsar and Mid Valley
Everything you need to know about Bangsar and Mid Valley
Bangsar is one of Kuala Lumpur's most popular nighttime entertainment districts. The streets of Bangsar, mainly in Telawi and Maarof, are littered with night clubs, pubs and bistros, making it one party area during the weekends. Bangsar is also a large residential area (mainly for the affluent) but residents have grown accustomed to the hive of activity that Bangsar generates during the night.
As Bangsar is home to many of Kuala Lumpur's rich crust of society and expatriates, there are many fine dining and international restaurants located around the shopping areas. Bangsar Shopping Centre and Bangsar Village are two prominent shopping malls in Bangsar but most will flock to Mid-Valley Mall, which is just a stone's throw away along the Federal Highway.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Get a hotel deal in Bangsar & Mid Valley
Map of Bangsar